The Hartford Offers Personal Lines Customers Emergency Roadside Assistance through The Turner Agency
For our Turner Agency customers who are insured with The Hartford, we are excited to announce The Hartford’s new RESCUE 1-800 Emergency Roadside Assistance program helps you keep your life uninterrupted with on-the-spot help when you need it most, 24 hours a day – 365 days a year. The good news is if your auto insurance is with Hartford, you have immediate access to this important service.
Immediate and Convenient Access
- No membership fee
- Service automatically available to all Hartford auto policyholders – even if you don’t have towing and labor coverage
- Plus service is provided to all “insured vehicles” currently covered under your Hartford auto policy.
The Help You Need – Fast
- Service is available 24 hours a day – 365 days a year, anywhere in the United States and Canada
- The Hartford has access to 40,000 certified towing services countrywide – including professional locksmiths to get your car or motor home back on the road – or safely towed to the shop of your choice
- Professionals are also ready to help you jump-start your auto, fix a flat or unlock a door.
Using RESCUE 1-800 is Easy
- Customers simply call: 1-800-322-7789
- For policyholders with towing and labor coverage, there is no charge for normal emergency service. You pay only for those charges above their towing and labor limits.
- Policyholders with no towing and labor coverage, simply pay for the service provided.
To learn more about RESCUE 1-800, contact our Personal Lines department today at 864-288-9513.